About Dr. Steven Kennedy
Dr. Steven Kennedy is from Clinton, Iowa. He became interested in the benefits of chiropractic treatment after having a sports injury himself as a teenager. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1989, graduating Cum Laude.
Dr. Kennedy enjoys treating patients and has been at his present clinic location in Wauwatosa since 1990. He has participated in many community projects and organizations, and continues to develop new programs on a wide range of health related subjects.
Dr. Kennedy has the following Certifications:
- Doctor of Chiropractic / Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician / National College of Chiropractic
- Certification in Nutritional Counseling
- Advanced Certification in Diagnosis, Treatment, and Rehabilitation of Spinal Whiplash Injuries / The Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Certification in Lower Back and Neck Pain Diagnosis and Management / Southeast Back Institute
Additionally, Dr. Kennedy continues to pursue additional certifications and attends seminars to further his chiropractic knowledge. He credits his success to the utilization of advanced techniques, his involvement in chiropractic matters, continued education, personal involvement in physical fitness, and finally, his wife Linda and their two daughters, Alison and Kylee.
We service patients from all over Southeastern Wisconsin:
- Elm Grove
- New Berlin
- Menomonee Falls
Before your appointment, print & complete the necessary forms below.